Monthly Archives: August 2012
Halloween is an event that is celebrated around the world on 31st October. People get very excited at arrival of this day as Halloween day brings many activities along with it to entertain people. Mostly, kids are seen very excited as they use masks of vampires or witches. Not only people enjoy this day by arranging different activities, they also send gifts to each other on this day.
When it comes to Halloween celebrations, not only people get ready to welcome this day but you will find markets and super stores offering discounts on their Halloween activity items. Some people do holiday business with reference of this event. They put their special offers in front of people by distributing Halloween flyers. Making a Halloween flyer for advertising purpose is not a difficult task; it can be made from any Halloween Flyer Template. This day is celebrated in different ways and one of the most special ways to celebrate this day is sending gifts to each other.
You may have worried about gift selection that you might want to send to your buddy. But don’t worry; we are here with some pleasant options of gift ideas. These can be of as follows:
- You can give a CD or DVD of some horror movie to your buddy as a perfect gift option. If your buddy does not take interest in watching movies, you can offer him a CD of horror songs.
- If you are going to present your gift to your younger brother or fellow kid, you can give him/her vampire mask on this day. Giving this gift will add Halloween festival spirit.
- Offering Halloween costume to your buddy will be excellent option. Lots of people like to wear special Halloween costumes on this day and if you offer Halloween costumes with suitable designs, it will definitely make your buddy happy as he/she will enjoy this event in true meaning by adding a real touch of this event.
- If your buddy is book lover, you can give him a book of horror movies as a perfect present. You should make it sure that book should contain interesting material and should not make its reader getting bored.
- Offering a handmade item is one of the Halloween gift options. You can consider homemade spooky faced cookies or homemade cards themed with spooky Halloween messages in this regard.
- Candle can be considered a suitable possibility as Halloween gift option. Offering candle as a Halloween gift is appropriate especially when Halloween is celebrated by a candle being lit so that the dead can see what is ahead as they walk the earth. You can consider scented candles in this regard.
- You can give cuddly toys to reflect Halloween mood. You can find a lot of options for such gifts as Hocus the Bear, Merlin the Cat, Ghoulianne the Ghost, Pocus the Bear, Shriekers the Ghost or Ghosters the Ghost.
- One gift for your buddies can be of arranging Halloween party. You can add Halloween themed food to enhance flavor of this event.
Bank reconciliation is a process of comparing company’s record of transactions with bank’s record of transactions. Doing a bank reconciliation every month enables you to be aware of what is happening with your accounts and what is the current status of your account. For this purpose, bank reconciliation statement should be written at the end of every month. Bank reconciliation statement settles bank’s records with your company’s general ledger. To get a fair idea about bank reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation Template will serve you right. Having a look on its format will give you an idea how you can prepare a bank reconciliation statement for your organization.
To avoid errors or to keep check on errors, reconciliation must be completed on monthly basis. Bank reconciliation statements are integral part of success of any business to keep business on track.
Basic rationale of this statement is to balance the bank reconciliation statement. It takes balance on bank statement by taking away any outstanding checks. Outstanding checks are those checks that have not been cleared but have been mentioned in bank statement.
Banks reconciliation statements offer checks and balances for accounting of both, your company and bank. If you see any disturbance in your company’s accounts like if someone is stealing money from your company’s account, bank reconciliation will catch it easily. Bank reconciliation should be reconciled by a person other than who is handling payables and never writing checks.
Bank reconciliation provides you with complete detail about unclear checks or deposits that are not recorded. This will be a great cause of problems with the delivery of these payments or deposits. In such case when an item is outstanding for more than one month, your accountability is to contact payee to check mailing address or bank account numbers.
Errors that are normally found in these statements are made by the banks. You might have noticed that checks from someone else’s account are by mistake written in your account. To combat with such issues, bank reconciliation statements provide detailed transaction history. This statement helps you finding out such errors and to ask bank to correct them.
Bank reconciliation statement also contains all bank fees that were charged to your account. You are required to add this fee to your general ledger in order to settle the statement.
Having a bank reconciliation statement serves your business a lot. Without bank reconciliation you expose yourself to risks. If someone is there who is stealing from your accounts and if you are not doing reconciliation, it will bring a time when you will not be able to keep your company with you. In such situation, that time is near to arrive when you will have nothing in your pocket to run your business or to survive in business world.