Category Archives: Business Documentation
A book report is identified as petite summary of a book including reader’s interpretation of it along with their reaction. Considering a book report from an educator’s perspective, book report is made to test student’s reading comprehension plus their aptitude to relay their thoughts in clear manner along with their writing aptitude. Book reports are assigned to students in order to help them to acquire additional knowledge about certain subject. This will assist them better comprehend how to understand a book and its meaning. A Book Report Template can be used to record complete record regarding a book. It can provide a reader with complete history of a book including its publishing details.
If you consider a book report from writer’s perspective, these are written to attract people to purchase a particular book that has currently been released. Book reports are first step toward book reviews. A good book report is insightful, informative and well written. It is always free of grammatical errors and is interesting to readers. Some elements are going to be discussed, if considered completely will make your book report perfect:
- While writing your book report, you should not use heading in it. Just bold that items you want to make prominent. By doing this, you will be successful in making your book report imperative and well developed.
- Summarizing main events of story will lead your reader to the climax. Make it sure that you have well elaborated story ending.
- You should avoid including unnecessary characters while writing this document. Only introduce main characters in your novel.
- No story can be found without a theme, all stories have a theme. You should discuss the message of story and support it with solid details.
- Discussion of specific elements of story in great detail will make your book report more powerful. You can discuss the specialty of using imagery, tone, symbolism, irony, mood, or some other single element of the story.
- You should include a section in your book report in which you will tell what kind of book you read. You can tell in this portion about the nature of story whether it was romantic, horror, fantasy or science fiction story.
- Don’t forget to identify the type of reader for whom you have intended to write your book. You should give here reasons for your effort, your opinion will not enough to support you.
- Lastly, comparing this book to other books or books of same types can prove very beneficial for you. It will help you evaluate whether it is better one or worse. Don’t hesitate to tell what you really thought writing this book. Provide specific reasons for your judgment.
Record keeping is an essential part of businesses. To keep complete record of business transactions, cash receipts are used. Cash is taken by the businesses as a form of payment. To safely record cash transactions, cash registers are used. Cash receipts are easy to prepare regarding any business. A cash receipt can be prepared by acquiring help from any pre-designed Cash Receipt Template. Non-retail businesses use cash receipts without having cash registers. Some risky issues are there about using cash receipts:
- If you are using carbon copy receipt book for issuing cash receipts, these receipts are at high risk to be duplicated as these can be got from any office supply store. These receipts are easy to duplicate by scanning and altering them in a computer. Such people are there who are able to commit frauds and due to advancement in technology, they can duplicate these receipts relatively more frequently and more easily.
- Cash is most difficult thing to save and most difficult thing to prove your own. In case of having several employees collecting cash, you are at high risk of having your cash lost or stolen. When you accept cash as a method of payment, you take on a burden of having your employees handle cash.
- In dealing with cash, you have only the record of transactions which your company has recorded and receipts you provide your customers. If you use a check, debt card or credit card, third party becomes involved in this transaction. In such conditions, if any dispute arises over the transaction, third party involved in transaction will clearly and quickly settle this dispute. On the other hand, in case of conducting cash transaction if your customer claims that he paid more or less than indicated records, you can make this situation defensive in your favor by only records and receipts you made for disputed transaction. You will have no third party to clear up potential disputes of such nature.
Before going to use cash receipts, few measures if considered will reduce the risks of fraud and theft. You should separate each employee’s cash receiving duties, monitor handling and storing of cash, deposit the cash into bank as quickly as possible and should have cash transactions monitored by a supervisor who is not directly involved in those employees. In order to prevent customer fraud, having customers’ signs and date at their receipts will benefit you. You can also consider developing a color coding system that only your staff is familiar with.